A lot of plab candidates have families they intend to take with them to the UK once they are ready to move. These dependants are your spouse/partner and your children/child.
The list below shows the extra costs incured for each dependant;
- Dependent Visa (if partner is on health & care visa) – £232 each (if applying for < 3 years) ; £464 each (if applying for > 3 years)
- Police report – 10000 NGN or less per person ( This varies across countries)
- Health Surcharge – no longer needed if you are on the health & care visa
- TB test – $150 (> 11yrs) $60 (<11 years). https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa/countries-where-you-need-a-tb-test-to-enter-the-uk
- Settlement fee – £630 per dependant which must be evident in your account. It is to maintain each person for 1 month in the UK. This fee can be waved if your sponsor is covering maintenance costs for your dependants.
- One way flight ticket – 300,000 NGN average per person
For more information, check HERE